A child’s smile is a very precious thing. In a split second it can melt your heart, and in the next, it can disappear right before your eyes. For a photographer, capturing a child’s smile is a very rewarding prize. Yet attaining it can be extremely challenging.
Now, there’s a new and revolutionary way to capture that smile: Meet the DaisyGrip™ – Every Child Photographer’s New Best Friend.
After years of first hand experience trying to capture that natural smile from a child, the owners of Christine DeSavino Photography give you the power to take control of that space just above your camera lens. With the DaisyGrip™ you can put on a puppet show or attach a child’s favorite stuffed animal. Or better yet, stick your iPhone® playing Dora the Explorer® into the DaisyGrip™, put your DaisyGrip™ into the hot shoe of your camera, and those natural smiles and giggles are yours for the capturing.
The DaisyGrip™ puts the “smile” back in your control. You’re days of wishing you had a third hand or depending on a parent to wave toys just above your shoulder are gone. There are so many ways to use the DaisyGrip™ that its possibilities are limited only by your imagination. And if you’re the creative type, and you probably are, you can easily take the DaisyGrip™ and run with it!
The DaisyGrip™ is a simple yet revolutionary tool designed by a child photographer to help get a child to smile. Here are some of it’s features:
- a child photographer’s “go-to-tool” for capturing a child’s smile
- consider it a “third-hand” sitting right above your camera’s lens
- easily grips iPhones®, iPods®, smartphones, small toys, puppets, and stuffed animals
- puts a child at ease and gets them to look right at the camera
- great for child-photographer interaction…enhance your story-telling magic with a monster puppet sitting above your lens!
- great for close-ups…play a child’s favorite cartoon just above your lens with your iPhone®!
- add live motion to session slideshows…capture video of the session with your iPhone® and capture stills with your SLR at the same time!
- no case swapping required…holds most smartphones with or without a protective case!
- limited only by your imagination…using the DaisyGrip™ will become second nature to you in no time!
- an ultra-flexible hand utilizing 4 fingers that are easily bent, yet firmly maintain their grip
- holds a wide variety of toys, stuffed animals, finger & hand puppets
- holds iPhones®, iPods®, and other smartphones with or without a protective case
- hand measures 6″ wide x 4″ tall and rotates 360˚
- positioned on a 5.5″ articulating arm with a standard hot shoe adapter at the base
- holds objects up to 12 oz when strecthed horizontally over a lens, or objects up to 2 lbs when positioned vertically above a camera body
- attaches to an SLR’s hot shoe, to the side of an SLR when used with a DaisyGrip™ Bracket (sold separately), or to a tripod
- weighs just 4 oz
- born and assembled in the USA
We want you to fall completely in love with your DaisyGrip™.
And we are confident that you will.
If for some reason you become uncertain at anytime during the first 45 days of your relationship with the DaisyGrip™, please let us know and we will make things right, or refund your money. If at anytime during the first 365 days of your relationship, should the DaisyGrip™ fail or need repair due to wear and tear, just let us know and we will take care of it for you.
If you have a problem or concern after one year, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll do the best we can to make you and your DaisyGrip™ happy again.